Thursday, April 21, 2016

THE PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Do you have a fear of speaking in front of many people?

 If your asking me, its a BIG YES! because I'm kind of person that not talks to many people especially to those not my friends. I feel when I'm talking to people I usually think what their feedback when I'm talking in front of them. There is another reason that I don't wanna talk in public because I'm very shy and I'm not confident that I can do it. I always says to my self that " Just don't do it", I know that's not right to say because I'm lack of self-confidence I always think for a reason just not do it.
Public speaking (sometimes termed oratory or oration) is the process or act of performing a presentation (a speech) focused around an individual directly speaking to a live audience in a structured, deliberate manner in order to inform, influence, or entertain them.Public speaking is commonly understood as the formal, face-to-face talking of a single person to a group of listeners. It is closely allied to "presenting", although the latter is more often associated with commercial activity. Most of the time, public speaking is to persuade the audience.

In our school there's a subject called Public Speaking 1 and 2 or PUBSPE 1 and 2. This subject in only available to take when its English Term. Every Finals the professors of this subject will choose a student that will represent for their block or section for the Public Speaking contest. This contest will determine if your good in delivering your speech in many audience.



This is our friend, Jia she is one that will represent the block of ABMA 155. Speaking in front need your self confident if you don't have that it will ruin your speech. But it was just scary talking in front of the audience XD

No comments:

Post a Comment